TalentValue Instructional Guides
These are instructions and guidelines to help you understand what to do with each of these programs and services.
Silver Member Resources
- Log in to take the Audit and General Overview of the Audit
- YOUR HR HELP DESK Q&A Center Instructional Guide
- TalentValue 12 Step Selection Process
- RESOURCE CENTER How to navigate in HR Out of the Box
- JOB DESCRIPTION BANK Navigating the Job Center in HR Out of the Box
- An introduction and understanding of the Job Description
- JOB-DESCRIPTION Instructional Workbook
- LEARNING CHECKLIST Instructional Workbook
- PERFORMANCE DEVELOPMENT PLAN Instructional Workbook
Gold Member Library
- APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM ATS Instructional Workbook PDF Video
- Assessment Center Instructional workbook PDF Video
- VERIPROVED SCREENING BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN Instructional Workbook PDF Video
HRD Press Library
Why the Custom Approach?
The “custom approach” to pre-employment hiring assessments ensures organizations are only testing for those behaviors and skills that are relevant to the job, therefore increasing validity, while at the same time reducing test administration time significantly.
Clients have the option to take advantage of our pre-assembled job match modules and if necessary modifying assessment scales to assure they are assessing the for the specific behavioral traits that are important for success on the job.
Why Organizational Readiness & Job Match?
Depending on the position we recommend inviting applicants to take two assessments during the hiring process. The first is to determine if the candidate fits your culture and to function as a guide to conducting a good first interview, usually conducted on the telephone. A second assessment to determine specific job fit to conduct the second interview for those candidates that pass your first hurdle. Here are a few reasons to consider this approach:
Organizational Readiness Assessments are designed to determine:
- Is the candidates trainable, can they do the job?
- Does he/she exhibit counter productive behavioral traits or attitudes that can be barriers to employment?
- Does the candidate have a positive workplace attitude Is the candidate reliable?
- Is the person trustworthy…and more
Download a sample TalentValue Organizational Readiness Interview Sample Report
TalentValue Job Match Assessment are designed to determine:
- Does he/she have the mental horsepower to do the job.
- Does he/she have the workplace skills to perform the job.
- Does he/she have the personality to cope with the job environment.
- Does he/she have the energy required for consistent performance.
Download a sample TalentValue Job Match Sample Interview Report
Try it Before You Buy It
Try any of our pre-employment assessments for any job description, just click here to receive a complimentary order form to order.
Choose from Our Custom Assessment Library
Our behavioral and skills based assessments provides our clients the option of implementing any of our “pre-assembled test batteries” that have been designed to meet the needs of most industry-specific jobs, or you can “mix and match” from our comprehensive library 0f behavioral scales and skills tests to create a truly customized solution specific to each organization job descriptions” unique requirements.
Recruiters and hiring managers can view candidate scores via an online dashboard and download interview guides at the click of a mouse, or completed assessment interviewing reports can be emailed automatically.
Take the Next Step to Discover More
Put Evaluate TalentValue custom assessments in your HR checklist and contact us today for a discussion and cost analysis.
Fast Start: If you want to get a quote or get started soon click this link; we will get right back to you as soon as possible.